FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW
In the 64 th time officially opened one of the oldest car shows in Europe - Frankfurt Motor Show 2011. 781 companies from 30 countries will present modifications of known machines and a completely new model.
This year we expect about 1 million visitors who will be able to see the luxurious limousines and small electric cars, as well as a collector's car, many details of which are made of expensive porcelain. Part 1 of this review is devoted to the Frankfurt Motor vehicles Mazda, Subaru, Audi, Citroen, Volkswagen , domestic e-concept and concept car Mercedes-Benz F125! - Futuristic car of the future that run on hydrogen. Fisker Surf Fisker American manufacturer presented in Frankfurt its new model called Surf.According to the head of the company, this machine is a "unique combination of luxury sports car and a station wagon":
4. Subaru XV 2012 serial version of off-road version of the Impreza hatchback new generation, called XV.
12. Citroen Tubik Concept Citroen reveals new concept Tubik - 9-seater minibus with innovative technology and design. Citroen Tubik Concept is powered by an economical hybrid power unit that combines a diesel engine and an electric motor.
15. Van Tubik features highly customizable interior, which allows you to stay in the cabin devyatimestnom face to face, reclining, arrange a feast or expanded seating as one large sofa.
16. Volkswagen Beetle R Concept This legendary car, produced by Germany's Volkswagen AG from 1938 to 2003, is the most popular car in history. There were produced 21,529,464 cars.
This year, Volkswagen has brought to the International Motor Show concept car Beetle R. «charged" version of the legendary model was "aggressive" front bumper with large air intakes, bonnet with vents, twin exhaust pipes, rear bumper with integrated diffuser and a large rear wing.
Audi Urban Concept Spyder unique city car with the layout of seats 1 + 1 for the congested streets of the metropolis. In technical terms, the novelty can not be attributed to any of the known categories - the basis of the model laid down radically new concept combines elements of a racing car, the car segment Fun-Cars and city car.
31. Yo-Concept Along with luxury, sports and original cars from the world's automakers at the Frankfurt Salon profits and domestic e-mobiles, which is funding the creation of the group "Onexim" Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov.
32. The Deputy Director General of the project "E-mobility" in Strategic Marketing Dmitry Jarota Jarocin told that this machine applied solutions, which have no analogues in the world. In Frankfurt, the company wanted to emotionally demonstrate the worth of Russian producers.
34. This model is not designed for mass production, and it was created in order to show in what direction will develop design E-Mobile.
36. The most original feature of this concept car is its curved shape doors that open towards the rear and the rear window like envelopes while passing under the rear rack.
41. Volkswagen Nils Concept And this electric concept of the company Volkswagen. It is intended only for a single person, allowing designers to make it very small.
42. Volkswagen Nils is equipped with a compact motor that weighs only 20 pounds and has an output rated at 20 horsepower. Fully charging the battery takes only two hours.
46. Mercedes-Benz F125! Concept One of the main exhibits of the Frankfurt Motor Show, created in honor of the 125th anniversary of the Stuttgart company. Futuristic F-125! shows viewers how Mercedes designers and engineers see the future premium segment.
48. Tank car contains about 7.5 pounds of hydrogen pressure of 700 atmospheres. Consumption is 790 grams per 100 km.
51. Mercedes-Benz F125! can accelerate to 100 km in just 4.9 seconds, and its top speed is 220 km / h. On the one filling the car is able to overcome 1000 kilometers.
1. Maserati introduced the first in the history of the brand SUV Kubang, which will go into mass production.
2. At the Frankfurt Motor Show Maserati showed the first prototype of the serial SUV premium. For the appearance of the new car posted Ramachiotti Lorenzo (Lorenzo Ramaciotti) - head of design department Maserati Style Center.
3. charismatic appearance Kubang easily discernible features other machines.According to the "constitution" - is the younger brother of Jeep Grand Cherokee, which, according to specialists crossover platform entirely borrowed and part specifications.
4. In addition to the wide wheel arches, the aerodynamic shape of the roof and grille with logo, the similarity with native models of the brand ends. And if I had to be more photo-case file Kubang, at the side profiles can pomereschitsya Pors
5. Expand full card manufacturers to rival BMW X6, Porsche Cayenne and Audi Q7 plans for the official presentation of the series model, which is scheduled for the second half of 2012.
Colorful Pakistani any trucks - a true work of art on wheels.Probably, these vehicles attract attention on the road.
3. Hamann BMW M6 Convertible BMW M6 Tuning of studio Hamann Motorsport. Under the hood of 510 horsepower and strong "stuff" - 21-inch wheels series Anniversary Evo tires Dunlop 255/30 and 295/25.
6. The concept of interior cabin Bentley Mulsanne in Frankfurt Bentley introduced its new concept of interior luxury sedan Mulsanne. Feel like a boss!
8. Motorcycle Ducati Diavel AMG Special Edition A special edition Diavel - this is the first sport bike Ducati, the result of cooperation of the Italian brand and the German tuning company AMG.
13. Infiniti FX: version of Sebastian Vettel Infiniti introduced a crossover designed with Sebastian Vettel - the German Formula 1 racing driver and the youngest world champion (2010 season).
14. Infiniti FX: version of Sebastian Vettel Infiniti introduced a crossover designed with Sebastian Vettel - the German Formula 1 racing driver and the youngest world champion (2010 season).
15. Infiniti FX: version of Sebastian Vettel Infiniti introduced a crossover designed with Sebastian Vettel - the German Formula 1 racing driver and the youngest world champion (2010 season).
16. Infiniti FX: version of Sebastian Vettel Infiniti introduced a crossover designed with Sebastian Vettel - the German Formula 1 racing driver and the youngest world champion (2010 season).
19. Aston Martin DBS Carbon 2012 We conclude with an overview of the Frankfurt motor show 2011 luxury sports car Aston Martin DBS Carbon, version 2012. The most powerful product in the Aston Martin.