Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aishwarya * ! The Beauty ! *

 
 
 Aishwarya * ! The Beauty ! * 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
















All of my life I've been waiting
For a love to come knocking.
Down on my knees I'm praying
That you'll never say you're leaving.


You made my life complete,
You brought the light in my eyes,
You put carresses in my soul,
You sprinkle joys in my heart.


You've always been there for me
With a love so pure and free                                  
Giving it unselfishly,                                                       
Not asking for security 

                                     
Now honey, for you, I swear
With all my heart I really care
That my love is forever true
Till the end of time, I'm in love with u
 
CLICK NOW
COLLECTION OF WORLD'S BEST WALLPAPERS
WOW WHAT A BEAUTY
AMAZING NATURE
NATURE OF GOD
JAZZ OF LIFE
COOL PHOTOS BANK
BEAUTY OF WILDLIFE
BEST PHOTOS OF THE WORLD

No comments: