Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ART OF PHOTO SHOP (MY SELF MALIK IMRAN AWAN)(PART 2)














ART OF PHOTO SHAP (MY SELF MALIK IMRAN AWAN)(PART 2)

Both of us are crying,
May be I am lying,
But still my heart is sighing.

Why did you and I meet?
We both should have stopped this plan of deceit.
What phase was I going through,
To play a game that wasn't true.
I was a loser, I had to lose,
Unlike before, I had to choose.
Your happiness today or your happiness tomorrow.
For both, I got a tinge of sorrow.
Your tomorrow would be better than now,
Don't make me cry, don't ask me how.

This was my chosen fate,
This is where i cannot be late.
I know I have been mean,
But with me, you'll only see a gloomy scene.

Our journey is ending,
No, I am not pretending.
Don't ask me why,
But now is the time I have got to say goodbye.

No comments: