Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ART OF PHOTO SHOP (MY SELF MALIK IMRAN AWAN)(PART 3)










ART OF PHOTO SHAP (MY SELF MALIK IMRAN AWAN)(PART 1)


...............
...........b...A
...........$b..Vb.
...........'$b..V$b.
............$$b..V$$b.
............'$$b..V$$$$oooooooo..
.............'$$P*.V$$$$$""**$$$b......o$$P
..............."..oooZ$$$$b..o$$$$$$$$$$$$C
...............$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$b.
..............$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
..........o$$$o$$$$$$$$P""*$$$$$$$$$P"""*$$$P
........$$$**$$$$P"q$C...."$$$b.........$$P
.......$$P..."$$$b.."$....$$$$$b.......*"
.......$$......$$$......"***$$$$$$$b..A.
.......V$b.....Z$$b..........."*$$$$$b$$:
........V$$..."*$$$b...b.........."$$$$$
........."$$b....."*$...*b.........."$$$b
..........."$$b......"L.."$$o........."*"......ooo..
............."*$$o........."*$$o............o$$$$$$$$b.
................."*$$b........"$$b.........$$$$$*"...""*.
....................."*$$o......."$$$o.....$$$$$'
......................."$$o......."$$$b..."$$$$......oo..
........................."$b......."$$$$b.."$$$$$$$P*"""""
.........................."$$......."$$$$b.."$$$$P"
.........................L."$........$$$$$...$$$$
..........................$$$;......o$$$$$$..$$$$
.........$.l.............."$$'.....$$$$$$$P..$$$P
......I..$b.b.'............"P....P*""*$$$$;..$$$
....$P..$$o.".."............".."......$$$$...$$;
...$$;..$$$.."A."$.."........'.......o$$$P...$P
..$$$b..$$$$..*$.."$$$$o............$$$$P...$"
.$$$$$..$$$$$.."$$o."**$$$$o.'...o$$$$P"....P
$$P"$$b.$$$$$$o.."*$$$$boooooc$$$$$$$P"....
$$..$$$."$$$"*$$...."$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$C...o"
I"..$P"$."$$b.."*$....."**$$$$$*"*$$$$$$$"
'...$.."$."$$$....""'.............."*$$*
....$...."."$$$$o
...."I......."$$$$b...
................"$$$b."$o.
.................."*$$."$$$o.
...................."$$o.$$$$b.
.....................'$$o'$$$$$b.
......................'$$.'$$$**$o
.......................'$$.$$$..'$$
........................$$;.$$$o.."$.
........................"$:.$$."*o..".
.....................L...$$.$P....l..'.
.....................$...$$.$;
.....................;$.$$P.$
....................."$$$$.P'
......................$$$;:
......................$$P
.....................o$P
.....................$P
.....................I'


I thank God sent you to me,
For you and I were meant to be.
We have a bond too strong to break,
We have a love no one can take.

In you, I have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with love for you.
Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat,
You make my life whole, you make my life complete.


My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.


The day when I become your wife,
Will be the happiest day of my life.
Even thinking of that day makes me smile,
I can't wait 'till I walk down that aisle.


I dream of that day when we'll both say, I do
For always and forever... I will love you.

No comments: